Sorry you missed the boat! This perk has now been claimed.
Soul Food Thai, our casual neighbourhood Thai restaurant, was the first international outpost of Soul Food Mahanakorn created by Jarrett Wrisley. A seasoned American food critic turned restauranteur and chef, Jarrett’s journalism career took him all over Thailand, where he studied the country’s diverse food culture for eight years. Both Soul Food locations honour the recipes which he collected from his travels and celebrate the melting pot of regional cuisines that can be found in Bangkok’s disappearing shophouses.
The penultimate fifth anniversary perk flies one member of The Herd and a friend to Bangkok for dinner at the original Soul Food Mahanakorn, and as always, all you need do to be in with a chance is email [email protected].
The winner will receive two economy class round trip tickets to Bangkok on Cathay Pacific and dinner for two at Soul Food Mahanakorn on us.
Terms and Conditions apply:
- Tickets are up to a value of HKD6,000.
- Prices are in HKD and for two (2).
- Round trip starts in Hong Kong.
- Round trip must take place before Oct 31st 2018.
- Refund for partially used tickets is not permitted.
- No rebooking is allowed once ticket is confirmed.
- Ticket is not transferrable.
- Blackout dates apply for the following periods:
- 2017: 22-25Dec
- 2018: 13-19Feb, 28Mar-17Apr, 22-25Sep, 28Sep-1Oct