Sorry you missed the boat! This perk has now been claimed.
Buenos Aires Polo Club, the sophisticated Argentine steakhouse, offers a weekday Polo lunch menu showcasing a satisfying salad bar, premium proteins and a convenient yet relaxed environment with smart service.
The Polo lunch is available Monday to Friday from noon to 2:30pm. The lunch includes a daily soup and the stately Club Room boasts an extravagant salad bar with a variety of healthy yet hearty options:
- Crisp greens including baby gem, butter lettuce, spinach, red oak lettuce and frisee
- Rotating salads such as grilled vegetable, quinoa, lentil and sweet potato
- Seasonal vegetables including asparagus, avocado, fennel, cucumbers, beets and cauliflower
- Cheeses like manchego, fontina and provolone
- Varied nuts and seeds such as sunflower, pumpkin and almond
- Housemade dressings such as golf, chimichurri vinaigrette and citrus mustard vinaigrette
Guests can also add an additional signature main, options include:
- Club Steak with fries, garlic and chimichurri butter
- Charcoal-Grilled Whole Squid with chilli and lemon
- Chicken Leg Confit & Seared Breast with mixed salad
- House Gaucho Burger with provoleta cheese and tomato
For those looking to indulge, the Argentine-focused wine list features more than 130 different labels, including unusual varietals like the native bonarda and an extensive collection of Malbec.